The CPVO is in the process of updating some of the content on its website in the light of the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union. If the site contains content that does not yet reflect the withdrawal of the United Kingdom, it is unintentional and will be corrected.
Plant Variety Rights
The CPVO is a European Union agency, which manages the European Union system of plant variety rights covering the 28 Member States.
- Apply for PVR Discover our online PVR application tool.
- Manage my application Access to MyPVR to allow applicants, holders and representatives to consult their files.
- Get technical guidance Discover the main steps for applying for Community Plant Variety Protection
- Variety Databases Discover the CPVO Variety Finder Database and the CPVO applications and titles in force database
- Law & practice Discover the legislation in force and the relevant case law on CPVR, as well as information about the Legal Unit and the Board of Appeal
- Official Publication Discover our e-Official Publications. Gazettes contain Register data. S2s contain closing dates and submission requirements for plant material.
News & Events
Movie on CPVO Activities