Given the exceptional circumstances and the heavy disruption caused by the COVID-19 crisis across the EU, the President of the CPVO has taken the decision to extend deadlines that fall in the period 17 March – 3 May included, until 4 May 2020 for parties to proceedings before the CPVO and the Board of Appeal.
Plant Variety Rights
The CPVO is a European Union agency, which manages the European Union system of plant variety rights covering the 27 Member States.
- COVID-19 Important announcement: extension of time limits in proceedings before the CPVO
- Apply for PVR Discover our online PVR application tool.
- Manage my application Access to MyPVR to allow applicants, holders and representatives to consult their files.
- Variety Databases Discover the CPVO Variety Finder Database and the CPVO applications and titles in force database
- Law & practice Discover the legislation in force and the relevant case law on CPVR, as well as information about the Legal Unit and the Board of Appeal
- Official Publication Discover our e-Official Publications. Gazettes contain Register data. S2s contain closing dates and submission requirements for plant material.