You are here
The Administrative Council of the CPVO, having regard to Articles 35(2) and 36(1)(c) of Council Regulation (EC) No 2100/94, determined on 14 April 2021, that for five years from 1 January 2021 the 5 committees in the Office shall be kept unchanged with the functions described below:
- Committee 1
- To decide on a petition for a declaration of nullity in relation to a Community plant variety right or for the cancellation thereof; and
- the award of costs arising out of proceedings relating to such a petition.
- Committee 2
- To decide on an application for a compulsory exploitation right or a non-exclusive exploitation right.
- Committee 3
- To decide on an application for a Community plant variety right; and
- the validity of an objection to the grant of a right.
- Committee 4
- To decide on a proposal for a variety denomination and on any subsequent amendment of a variety denomination.
- Committee 5
- To decide on the non-suspensory effect of an Appeal and on restituto in integrum; and
- the award of costs arising out of Appeal proceedings
By decision of the President of the CPVO, with effect from 02 February 2021 shall be as follows:
|Committee 1||Montserrat García-Moncó Fuente (Chair), Jean Maison and Jens Wegner||
|Committee 2||Jean Maison (Chair), Montserrat García-Moncó Fuente and Jens Wegner||
|Committee 3||Jean Maison (Chair), Montserrat García-Moncó Fuente and Jens Wegner||
|Committee 4||Jean Maison (Chair), Ángela Martínez López and Orsola Lamberti||
|Committee 5||Montserrat García-Moncó Fuente (Chair), Jean Maison and Jens Wegner||