Given the exceptional circumstances and the heavy disruption caused by the COVID-19 crisis across the EU, the President of the CPVO has taken the decision to extend deadlines that fall in the period 17 March – 3 May included, until 4 May 2020 for parties to proceedings before the CPVO and the Board of Appeal.
You are here
POLITICO's Agriculture & Food Summit 2020
POLITICO’s Agriculture and Food Summit will take place in an intercative virtual format on 24-25 September 2020.
The conference will convene 130+ of the industry’s top minds from the policy world, science, farming, agriculture, food industry and more. They will explore the new political reforms and innovative technologies that have the potential to shape Europe’s agricultural and food industry into a greener, more innovative as well as globally competitive sector.
The conference will address a wide set of relevant issues, such as:
- What will be the on-the-ground impact of the sustainability as well as agriculture and food regulations introduced in 2020?
- How can agri-food in Europe make both a competitive and sustainable leap forward?
- How to ensure that transparency in the food supply chain benefits everyone?
- What changes in food production will breakthrough technologies bring?
- What will be the long-term implications of the current coronavirus crisis?
Martin Ekvad, President of CPVO, will participate in the session: "Transition towards green agriculture - Food security and biodiversity: Can Europe make the equation work?" on 25 September morning.
More info & registration at: https://diievents.dii.eu/agriculture-and-food-summit/