I need certified documents or an extract of register for filing an application out of the European Union or for priority purposes, how can I request these documents to the CPVO?


The certified copies or extracts of register can be requested directly online, by completing the pre-filled form available in MyPVR under Links and Certified documents request.

There is a 20€ fee for the 10 first pages issued and 1€ per additional page. The documents are sent only after receipt of the payment.