L’intégralité du contenu n’est pas disponible en francais. Nous vous proposons l’équivalent en anglais.
Plant Variety Rights
The CPVO is an European Union agency, which manages the European Union system of plant variety rights covering the 28 Member States.
- Apply for PVR Discover our online PVR application tool.
- Manage my application Access to MyPVR to allow applicants, holders and representatives to consult their files.
- Get technical guidance Discover the main steps for applying for Community Plant Variety Protection
- Variety Databases Discover the CPVO Variety Finder Database and the CPVO applications and titles in force database
- Law & practice Discover the legislation in force and the relevant case law on CPVR, as well as information about the Legal Unit and the Board of Appeal
- Official Publication Discover our e-Official Publications. Gazettes contain Register data. S2s contain closing dates and submission requirements for plant material.