Plant Variety Rights
The CPVO is a European Union agency, which manages the European Union system of plant variety rights covering the 28 Member States.
- Apply for PVR Discover our online PVR application tool.
- Manage my application Access to MyPVR to allow applicants, holders and representatives to consult their files.
- Get technical guidance Discover the main steps for applying for Community Plant Variety Protection
- Variety Databases Discover the CPVO Variety Finder Database and the CPVO applications and titles in force database
- Law & practice Discover the legislation in force and the relevant case law on CPVR, as well as information about the Legal Unit and the Board of Appeal
- Official Publication Discover our e-Official Publications. Gazettes contain Register data. S2s contain closing dates and submission requirements for plant material.