You are here
Submission of Plant material - S2 Publication
The purpose of the S2 Publication is to provide applicants with a consolidated version of the closing dates for applications and the submission requirements for plant material in view of their technical examination. It is digitally published on the web site of the Office six times per year. Any modifications with respect to the previously published version of the S2 appear highlighted. A search tool is available to identify these modifications.
Important Note: The applicant is expected to submit the material only after having received a request in writing from the Office. Failure to comply with the above instruction may jeopardize the whole procedure.
- Applications for ornamental crops - General instructions on the submission of samples
- Applications for fruit crops - General instructions on the submission of samples
- "Postponement of testing rules" (OG n°01/2004)
- "Postponement of testing rules" (Explanatory note)
- "CPVO Policy on the Status of Plant Material Used for DUS Testing Purposes"