Given the exceptional circumstances and the heavy disruption caused by the COVID-19 crisis across the EU, the President of the CPVO has taken the decision to extend deadlines that fall in the period 17 March – 3 May included, until 4 May 2020 for parties to proceedings before the CPVO and the Board of Appeal.
You are here
Celebrating 25 Years of CPVO
In this media interview given to European Seed Magazine, Martin Ekvad, President of the CPVO, speaks about the 25th anniversary of the Community Plant Variety Office.
- How the developments of the CPVO have been for the past 25 years?
- What are CPVO's international relations and outreach activities?
- What are the main achievements of the CPVO?
- What are the remaining challenges?
- How does BREXIT impacts the work of the CPVO?
- Views on molecular tools for plant variety testing?
Source: European Seed.
You can also read the digital version of the April 2020 issue of the European Seed magazine, in which you will find the CPVO article on page 32-36.