Who can request certified documents?


The applicant(s) or the procedural representative of the file(s) concerned can make this request. If a third party wishes to have these documents, he/she should provide the Office with a written declaration (by email is possible), issued and signed by a person, authorized to sign in the name of the applicant, authorizing the Office to release the requested documents to the requestor. The documents will be issued upon receipt of the requested authorization.