How to surrender a right / to withdraw an application?


Surrender and withdrawal requests can be sent electronically to the Office, provided the hand-signed surrender or withdrawal declaration is sent as an attachment to the e-mail addressed to the Office, or by surface mail.

For applicants using the on-line application system there is also the possibility to upload the surrender or withdrawal request via MyPVR and to send it to the Office.